Hi there and thanks for checking us out. As the heading says, my name is Aaron and I'm the Lead Pastor at Homestead Church. I have been a full-time pastor since 1998 and came to Homestead Church in 2019. I have a Masters of Divinity degree and Doctor of Ministry degree, both from the Anderson University School of Theology.
My goals in life are:
I am very proud of being a dad and love my family greatly, and I am so happy to be married to April. We love to cook and I enjoy roasting single-origin coffees in our garage in our 6# roaster. I like to run, cycle, paint with acrylics, plink on a guitar, and try new foods.How's that, is that okay for an intro? Let me get to know who you are at an event!
- To be the best disciple of Jesus Christ I can be
- To be the best husband and dad I can be
- To be the best son, brother, and friend that I can be
- To be the best pastor I can be
- And to help people develop a strong faith in the risen Christ
Kelly takes care of all the important stuff throughout the week. Call the church office or shoot her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need anything.