Worship services are at 8am & 9:30am. These two services will be identical.
The 9:30 service is live streamed on YouTube for those that do not wish to attend in person.
If you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 or is exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you please not attend our in-person worship. We invite you to watch our worship services online.
1. Attendance is capped at 30 attendees per service. RSVP if possible.
2. A mask must be work at all times inside the building.
3. Please sanitize your hands upon entry to the building. There will be a sanitation station available.
4. Please maintain a distance of 6 feet between any persons that are not from your household.
5. There will be no food or drink permitted.
6. Fellowship times are cancelled. Come in, sit down, wave to your friends, worship, leave the building after worship is over.
7. We will not be handing out paper bulletins.
8. Please do not sing along to the songs. You are welcome to hum.
9. The offering plates will not be passed. You will be able to drop your offering into the plate as you exit the service.
10. Ushers will seat you as you enter the service.
11. Ushers will dismiss row by row so that no bunching occurs at the exit.
12. No Sunday School/Children's Church at this time. Nursery is closed. Children should remain with their family during worship.
13. Chairs are sanitized by volunteers between services, as well as high contact areas like door handles.
14. These guidelines will be reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
Thank you for your patience as we grow into this season together. We know there are a lot of questions about how this will work and what this will look like, As we review these guidelines, we will assess when it is appropriate to resume van services to give rides to church. As of right now, no cases of COVID-19 within the congregation have been reported to the church office.