Amid the current concerns around COVID-19, we are taking all preventative measures possible in order to make sure that we prevent the spread of this virus.
We are saddened to announce that we have cancelled all activities at Homestead Church for the rest of March. We will re-assess the situation again at the end of the month.
1. All church services are cancelled.
2. Thursday morning Bible Studies are cancelled.
3. We won't be reading to kids at Gibbs on 3/26.
4. The Naomi-Grace Circle meeting on 3/16 has been cancelled.
5. Dolores Roessler's 100th birthday celebration on 3/28 has been cancelled.
Church, though, is about connection and community. We will still be holding services on Sunday - and you will be able to access these online (more information to come on where we will be live-streaming). We will also have an option to teleconference in to the service for those that do not have internet at home (again, more information coming very soon on how we will do this).
Stay tuned for more information on :
1. Daily communion throughout lent
2. What will change with our Holy Week plans
3. How we can stay connected and in community with one another during this time.
Here's what we need from you:
We will let you know as soon as we have more information on how to interact and engage with us throughout this time. We don't want you to be lonely, isolated, or disconnected.
Your Homestead Church Family