We are so excited to move back indoors for worship! We want to do this safely and carefully - so make sure you check out our guidelines for indoor worship before attending. The health and safety of all of our church attendees is of utmost importance. We know that many of you are not ready to worship in person again - and that's okay! All of our services will be posted online for you to view and worship from home.
We rolled out our new YouTube Live show this week! Our Sunday Morning Show had a good run, and you can view all of our past videos here. Our new UNAPOLOGETICS show airs each Sunday at 10:30am!
Daily Bible Readings from the Lectionary
- Monday, October 19, 2020:
Psalm 63:1-8; Exodus 40:34-38; Revelation 18:1-10, 19-20
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020: Psalm 63:1-8; Numbers 12:1-9; Revelation 18:21-24
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020: Psalm 63:1-8; Numbers 13:1-2, 17-14:9; Matthew 17:22-27
- Thursday, October 22, 2020: Psalm 90:1-6, 13-17; Deuteronomy 31:14-22; Titus 1:5-16
- Friday, October 23, 2020: Psalm 90:1-6, 13-17; Deuteronomy 32:1-14, 18; Titus 2:7-8, 11-15
- Saturday, October 24, 2020: Psalm 90:1-6, 13-17; Deuteronomy 32:44-47; John 5:39-47
Questions to Answer for Bible Study (choose one passage from each daily list)
- What does this passage teach me about God?
- What does this passage teach me about humanity?
- How should I respond to God in light of this passage?
- What impact does this have on my life today?
Dedicated Prayer (try for at least five minutes per day)
- Begin with praising God, and thank God for all the good in your life
- Ask that God’s will would be done in your life, your church’s life, and the wider world
- Pray for things that are on your heart, things that worry you, or things you need
- Ask for God’s forgiveness for the sin in your life and ask for help in forgiving those who have harmed you
- Pray that God’s Holy Spirit would be with you and enable you to live a Christ-like life this week
Being Christ’s Hands and Feet This Week
- Strive to be a servant to someone at least once this week. If you find that too easy, shoot for serving once a day.
- Send someone an encouraging message.
- Call (yes, on the phone) someone you love and check in on them.
- Offer to help a neighbor or friend that may need assistance getting supplies from the store.