Growing In My Faith Weekly guide
Daily Bible Readings from the Lectionary
- Monday, November 23, 2020:
Psalm 7; Esther 2:1-18; 2 Timothy 2:8-13
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020:
Psalm 7; Esther 8:3-17; Revelation 19:1-9
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020:
Psalm 7; Ezekiel 33:7-20; John 5:19-40
- Thursday, November 26, 2020: Psalm 80:1-7, 17-19; Zechariah 13:1-9; Revelation 14:6-13
- Friday, November 27, 2020: Psalm 80:1-7, 17-19; Zechariah 14:1-9; 1 Thessalonians 4:1-18
- Saturday, November 28, 2020: Psalm 80:1-7, 17-19; Micah 2:1-13; Matthew 24:15-31
- Sunday, November 29, 2020: Isaiah 64:1-9 • Psalm 80:1-7, 17-19 • 1 Corinthians 1:3-9 • Mark 13:24-37
- Monday, November 30, 2020: Psalm 79; Micah 4:1-5; Revelation 15:1-8
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020: Psalm 79; Micah 4:6-13; Revelation 18:1-10
Questions to Answer for Bible Study (choose one passage from each daily list)
- What does this passage teach me about God?
- What does this passage teach me about humanity?
- How should I respond to God in light of this passage?
- What impact does this have on my life today?
Dedicated Prayer (try for at least five minutes per day)
- Begin with praising God, and thank God for all the good in your life
- Ask that God’s will would be done in your life, your church’s life, and the wider world
- Pray for things that are on your heart, things that worry you, or things you need
- Ask for God’s forgiveness for the sin in your life and ask for help in forgiving those who have harmed you
- Pray that God’s Holy Spirit would be with you and enable you to live a Christ-like life this week
Being Christ’s Hands and Feet This Week
- Strive to be a servant to someone at least once this week.
If you find that too easy, shoot for serving once a day.
- Send someone an encouraging message.
- Call (yes, on the phone) someone you love and check in on them.
- Offer to help a neighbor or friend that may need assistance getting supplies from the store.